Being in a hurry, I'll quickly answer this week's questions brought to us by Little Red Reviewer:
1.Now that we know a little more about Selendri and Requin, what do you think of them? I worry Locke is suddenly realizing this con might be a bit tougher than he expected.
2. Isn’t the Artificers’ Crescent just amazing? If you could purchase anything there, what would it be?
Amazing! I have no idea what I'd take. Possibly a machine that creates perfumes if it exists?
3. What did you think of Salon Corbeau and the goings on that occur there? A bit crueler than a Camorri crime boss, no?
Oh definitely crueler. And very reminiscent of all the excuses today's politicians make when confronted with their nations' problems, I'm afraid.
4. The Archon might be a megalomaniacal military dictator, but he thinks he’s doing right by Tal Verrar: his ultimate goal seems to be to protect them. What do you think he’s so afraid of?
Hmm, it never occured to me he might be afraid. But if I were to guess, he seems like the type of misguided liberator-tyrant-dictator who wants the best but has a misguided way of getting there. Bondsmagi are the ones I would say he's afraid of because he cannot gain any protection from there (nor control over them).
5. And who the heck is trying to kill Locke and Jean every few days? they just almost got poisoned (again!)!
Beats me! :) I'm guessing whoever it is hasn't yet appeared, or possibly has but there was no way for us to connect the dots.
6. Do you really think it’s possibly for a city rat like Locke to fake his way onto a Pirate ship?
Of course! It's Locke we're talking about!. :) I'm just wondering what he'll do about sea sickness....