Friday, July 9, 2010

The Summer Reading Challenge!

‘I’m taking part in the Transworld Dan Brown Summer Reading Challenge!’




Honestly, it was time for a challenge where the publisher hosting it includes residents of Croatia as receivers of the challenge books (this one is open to EU residents). Yeey!! So, I got to choose 4 books from the list below (my choices are in bold - and italic now, it seems bold wasn't really that bold) and I'm ready to go. I mean I will be as soon as they arrive.

If you want to participate, head on over to Transworld Publishers.


1. The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown

2. Matters of the Heart by Danielle Steel

3. E Squared by Matt Beaumont

4. If I Stay by Gayle Forman

5. Prep by Curtis Sittenfeld

6. Forbidden Pleasures by Jo Rees

7. Exit Wound by Andy McNab

8. Second Hand Heart by Catherine Ryan Hyde

9. Assassin by Tom Cain

10. Bryant & May on the Loose by Christopher Fowler

11. Amberville by Tim Davys

12. After You by Julie Buxbaum

13. Lockdown by Sean Black
 14. The Wish by Sasha Blake

15. 61 Hours by Lee Child

6 comments:

  1. I won't join, just to welcome this wonderful idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ankica, it really is a wonderful idea. I'm very much looking forward to it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, no fair...there is no bold displaying when I view the list! I still don't know your choices!!

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ScentScelf, I added italic as well, it should be more visible now.
    I can't wait for them to arrive! I'm really looking forward to this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm doing this challenge too! It was great to find out that a UK publisher was doing this. My first book arrived a couple of days ago, so it'a next to be read :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Nikki-Ann, you're ahead of me. :) I'm hoping mine arrives sometime this week.

    ReplyDelete