Friday, September 18, 2009

Ava Luxe: Madame X

After discovering the smell of labdanum and falling in love with it, Elena/Helg of the Perfume Shrine was very generous and she sent a sample of Ava Luxe's Madame X. I cannot say thank you enough. :) I'm not one to fall instantly in love and it does not happen often (last time I felt instant love was with Frapin's Caravelle epicee) but here it happened again.

This is what I need when I feel strong and sexy, or when I want to feel like that. I mean, this one is a perfume with a strong feel, this woman knows what she wants and knows how to use her wiles to get all that she wants. She's erotic and smart. And everyone seems to be fascinated by her smell. :) I tested it on several people of different sex and age, and everyone was intrigued. They ought to be.
Notes by punmiris.com : coriander, acacia, labdanum, jasmine, rose, frankincense, leather, patchouli, oakmoss, civet, coconut, sandalwood, musk and vanilla.

I love the fact that I get a lot of labdanum with rose and leather, and then it just turns into, I cannot call it loveliness because this is not the word that should be used when describing this perfume, but into an intoxicating smell that you need to smell and not let go. I guess you can tell by now I really love it. Even the rose and I am not a fan of rose to say the least. :)
Picture taken from Madame X description on: http://www.etsy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment