I'm hoping they become a longer fixation in my life.
Of course, not as strictly inforced as what I'm planning for the next year but hopefully some of that strictness will remain forever.
Some thing are just general ideas I have about life I would like to keep living and possibly deepen.
2. Which brings me to point number 2. I need to enjoy the things I already have. (this goes for both perfume and books)
I have so much of both that I haven't given any attention to, and I believe it is causing some underlying stress that more accumulate and I haven't even started with those I have.
In case of books, not buying doesn't count for the series I'm following. Everything else will wait.
3. Point number 3 would be, I will try and enjoy the bounty of my life. As shown by previous too, I obviously don't lack in life's leisurely pursuits and honestly, this recession has demonstrated very clearly to me that I have more than enough and don't lack for anything.
Yes, I'd love to be rich but if I weren't happy as the person I am, money wouldn't be able to change that (just make it more difficult for me to understand that happiness doesn't come from it).
I really, really have enough of stuff in my life and don't lack for anything. Now I need to start enjoying the things I have and taking good care that the new things that arrive are really those I need.
5. And speaking of character strength, I sincerely hope I'll have enough to enroll in a 2-month program here that teaches people how to run effectively and prepares you for a half-marathon (I do think I'll skip that part).
|Running on a beach like this would never be a problem|
So, I hope I'll win against myself (and that will probably be a good opportunity to present myself with an iPod as I have nothing for music if I decide to do it).
Feel free to show your support in this because I am pretty sure I will be needing it. :)
6. I also hope I will write more (often). :) I want to, I just need to work more on making my wishes into reality (especially those that are only dependent on me).
7. And last but not least, I hope I finish my thesis (unless it all comes down to nothing as the university is no longer inclined to extend the deadline for quite many of us left) but in any case, I hope it gets finished in any way, and then I hope I'll have more time to spend with family and friends and finally restore the feeling I have all the time I need to enjoy the little things in life, instead of the opposite.
It all basically comes to the fact that I want to enjoy the life I have and not the one I need to pay for.
* I am pretty sure an exception or two to the rule of non-buying will appear but I can't say in advance what they might be.