Monday, March 22, 2010

Kresley Cole: Pleasure of a Dark Prince

Finally I get to talk about this book! :)

I've read it during the weekend and to say I enjoyed it would be an understatement. I don't know if it's because I know what to expect from Kresley Cole's work or she is just getting better and better, but this is one book I will be reading again and again. Ok, all Immortals after Dark are books I re-read and will be doing that for quite some time. and even though I know what to expect from the story, the lovers who are not suited and one (or both) are against the relationship, a terrible problem they have to deal with and cannot for the life of them see it will ever be resolved in a positive manner, a whole lot of sexually charged situations and interesting twists, each book reads better and better. :)


This time we have Lucia the Archer and the prince is of the Lykae clan, his brother is missing so he is the heir but the brother re-appears (that's actually the first real book in the series - a great one as well). Anyway, there are some dark misteries in Lucia's past (in my mind I'm calling her now the way he calls her in the book) and she just cannot imagine there is a future for her with Garreth. She is of course his mate so he needs to look no further (even if he could, there is only one mate for life).


Honestly, I didn't see the end coming. Ok, I couldn't even begin to imagine how was Kresley going to resolve it, so I enjoyed the suspense.


And if all this didn't get you the idea how much I liked the book - I LOVED it. :) And can't wait for the next installment.


Ms. Cole can you please hurry with writing the following novels? Please?





Pic by: http://kresleycole.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment