Friday, March 5, 2010

And I'm off


Just a quick word before I leave for a week of sun in the (I hope sun) but on snow definitely.
I hope everyone has a productive week of sniffing and discovering new loves, and hopefully, there won't be that many posts to read once I'm back but since I will be de-stressed, happy and full of energy, I won't mind one little bit even if that will be the case.
I will be back on Monday 15, probably with photos and my musings on how the scents I'm taking with me performed in the snow and while skiing. I sincerely hope that it's not going to be a week where I'm lazy enough not to put anything on and just let my scentful hobby disappear. I really want to see how it's going to work out.
So, have a great week (I know I will) and read you soon!

5 comments:

  1. Have the most wonderful week! The mountains look so gorgeous... Oh, and I love having a picture of the real Redhead in the flesh!!

    Cheers-R

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll miss you! Have a wonderful time, and looking forward to hearing all about it. And yes, it is really good to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks LCN, everything is ready - we leave in a few hours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. BF, I'll miss reading my favourite blogs each morning but not too much. ;) Snowy discoveries await me.

    ReplyDelete