Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Vampire Chronicles Reading Challenge 2011.

I know many of  my readers actually read only posts reagrding perfume  and not so much about books, but reading is such a big part of my life and what makes me deal with stress that I just feel it will never go away.
So, this year I decided again to participate in several reading challenges and one of them is this one. :)


I already read The Vampire Chronicles (and the Mayfair witches as well) but as it's been a while and prompted by my re-reading of Anita Blake, I figured it was time to re-read this as well.

So, I'm happily participating in this one hosted by Book Chick City and here are the rules and the link to the sign-up page:

•Timeline: 01 Jan 2011 - 31 Dec 2011


•Rules - Read all TEN (10) books in the Vampire Chronicles series (books titles below).

•The reading challenge can crossover into other challenges you have on the go.

•You can join anytime between now and the later part of next year.

•You can also follow the progress other people made and chat about the VC books you read on twitter too - just use #VampireChronicles2011 :)



Books in Series Order:

1.Interview with the Vampire

2.The Vampire Lestat

3.The Queen of the Damned

4.The Tale of the Body Thief

5.Memnoch the Devil

6.The Vampire Armand

7.Merrick

8.Blood and Gold

9.Blackwood Farm

10.Blood Canticle

 
Btw, I just have to say if anyone saw the movie Interview with the Vampire with Tom Cruise playing Lestat, you probably have the wrong idea of what Lestat is like and I urge you to read the book (or even better several of them). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment