Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thriller and Suspense Reading Challenge 2010.

Ok, I need to get this over with so I can get back to my regular blogging. Yesterday I accidentally stumbled upon a blog hosting several reading challenges (and since I'm an avid reader), I decided to join some. 4! I'll get to the others in other posts.
Anyway, here is a link to the challenge hosted by Book Chick City if anyone is interested in participating.






And here are the rules:

Timeline: 01 Jan 2010 - 31 Dec 2010

Rules: To read TWELVE (12) thrillers in 2010

Details:
• You don't have to select your books ahead of time, you can just add them as you go. Also if you do list them upfront then you can change them, nothing is set in stone! The books you choose can crossover into other challenges you have on the go.

• If you decide to join this challenge be sure to create a post telling others, please make sure you add a link back to the challenge post so others can join in.

• You can join anytime between now and the later part of next year.

Here is where you can join: Thriller and Fiction Challenge

I'll be doing reviews as I read the books and linking them below here as well. I have no idea yet what I'll read. :)

1. Charlaine Hariss: Grave Sight

2. James Rollins: The Doomsday Key

3. Matthew Reilly: The Seven Ancient Wonders

4.Mathew Reilly: The Six Sacred Stones

5.Matthew Reilly: The 5 Greatest Warriors

6. Tess Gerritsen: Ice Cold

7. JD Robb: Fantasy in Death

8. Danielle Trussoni: Angelology

9. Tess Gerritsen: Under the Knife

10. Gerard O'Donovan: The Priest

11. James Rollins: Excavation

No comments:

Post a Comment