Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A Midsummer Night's Dream Blog event

It finally arrived!
The next 10 days (but I guess it won't take us all so long as the perfumes are very interesting) several bloggers will talk about different perfumes that were sent to us as creations based on Shakespeare's play.


Here is where you can see who already talked about which perfume.

This is where I'll add I am very happy I'm participating as I got to smell perfumes from perfumers whose work I never tried before and I finally read the play (watching movies and plays doesn't count if you don't read the original).

Here is the list of participating blogs:

Bloody Frida


WAFTbyCarol

EauMG

Perfume Smellin’ Things

Feminine Things

Perfume Pharmer

Le Parfumeur Rebelle

Scent Hive

The Windesphere Witch

Fragrance Belles-Lettres: The Magazine


And here is the list of participating perfumers:

Charna Ethier ~ Providence Perfumes


Lisa Fong ~ Artemisia Perfumes
Yuko Fukami ~ Parfum Phyto

Shelley Waddington ~ Envoyage Perfumes

JoAnne Bassett ~ JoAnne Bassett Perfumes

Ambrosia Jones of Perfumes by Nature

Libby Patterson of Libby Patterson Organics

Ane Walsh ~ Artesã Perfumista

Justine Crane ~ The Scented Djinn

Lisa Abdul-Quddus ~ Blossoming Tree
Ayala Moriel ~ Ayala Moriel Parfums

Ankica Milic ~ Be-Bellatrix

Tanja Bochnig ~ April Aromatics
Alfredo Dupetit ~ BioScent

Jane Cate ~ A Wing & A Prayer Perfumes

Amanda Feeley ~ Esscentual Alchemy

I'm looking forward to reviewing mine very soon!

4 comments:

  1. wow what a super idea, really looking forward to reading these- and I love the picture you've used

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rose, I love the picture too! :) It was provided by Amanda from Excentual Alchemy.
    I was very glad to be able to participate in this project and now I got to smell some of the perfumes, I'm even more so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very interesting event! I'm also looking forward to read more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flavourfanatic, I only wish I got more than 3 to try as the more I read about the rest, the more I want to try them all. And seeing my 3 were great, I know the rest are too. :)

    ReplyDelete